As a sickly child, I was very limited in what I could do and felt I was missing out. I believe that struggling with my own limitations gave me a unique perspective when I became a professional in theatre and dance as an adult. I worked with movement, music and expression and came to understand that people have many dimensions, all of which affect the others. Our bodies, minds and spirits work together.
Inevitably, as a performer, I experienced injuries that could have significantly impacted my performance. I sought traditional medical help but found the information and methods they offered did not match with what I knew about my own body. In my search for more effective methods of healing, I found a number of approaches that made much more sense for me, including nutrition, massage, acupuncture, homeopathy, and chiropractic. Having successfully developed and improved my own situation, I saw that others could benefit from these approaches as well.
I studied a variety of ways of approaching health, including traditional chiropractic, nutrition, homeopathy, craniosacral, acupressure and acupuncture, and massage. My dream was to create an office where I provided this interdisciplinary group of services for my patients.
In addition to learning that I could help people become healthier by using a variety of approaches, I discovered that a critical part of healing is the patient´s desire and goal to achieve health. While this may seem simple and obvious, it is an often overlooked and terribly important part of a person’s health. Sometimes people have been sick for so long, they feel as if they have been disconnected from their own life force. Others have encountered obstacles and are not sure what to do about them or that they can overcome them. Regardless, an important part of why I am a health care professional and why I offer the range of services I do is because I believe that people can rediscover or reconnect with their own innate energy and vitality. Having a goal to become healthy is a critical part of the mission of our office.
At our office, we are happy to provide single treatments for patients, however the vast majority of my patients and I develop an ongoing relationship, reflecting their commitment to a process of becoming healthy. Working at a deeper level, these patients develop their abilities to achieve and maintain their health, even in the face of challenges. The goal of our office is to assist people in reclaiming their natural health and vitality.
Our office staff is trained to assist you in all aspects of your treatment. They are there to provide you with information as well as support. Many of our staff have years of experience at the office and have a strong understanding of the treatments and services. Please feel free to ask them any questions you may have regarding any aspect of your care or our services.
We strive to offer a warm, family friendly environment that is conducive to you to becoming healthier in every aspect of your life.
Pediatric Care.... I am passionate about providing care for children and families. To further this goal I participated in a 3 year course of study with noted Pediatric and Craniosacral practitioner, Dr. Carol Phillps DC. In addition, during my formal studies, I took a 1 year course for Pediatric Care at Northwestern College of Chiropractic. Further instruction includes Pediatric Craniosacral studies with the Milne Institute.
Professional Education: Dr. Carol Harris Lipschultz DC
• 2013 Attended multiple nationally certified Functional Medicine Conferences
• 2012 Anatomy Trans Workshops by Thomas Meyers LMT, NCTMB, ARP
• 2009 Board Certified: American Naturopathic Certification CTN
• 1996-97 Homeopathic Master Clinician, HMC Louis Klien, RS, HOM, CC HOM, LLCH
• 1990-91 Diplomat National Board of Homeopathic Examiners, D.H.B.H.E. Texas Chiropractic College
• 1984-12 Continuing Education/Workshops from Jeffrey S. Bland Phd
• 1982-87 Doctor of Chiropractic Degree, April 1987 Northwestern College of Chiropractic, Bloomington, MN
• 1985 Craniosacral Therapy Seminars with John Upledger DO, F.A.A. O
• 1984 Certification: Acupuncture/Meridan Therapy 145 Hours Northwestern College of Chiropractic
• 1980-81 College of Saint Catherine
• 1970-72 Ecole du Mime / Etienne Decroux / Paris
• 1969-70 Master of Arts: Speech and Dramatic Arts University of Missouri
• 1966-70 Bachelor of Fine Arts Stephen's College: Columbia, Missouri